Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas Time is Really Here!

Can you believe it!? Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK PEOPLE!  My favorite time of year has officially begun:)  Just ask my husband - I can't stop playing Christmas music!

Which brings me to really exciting news!  Kacey's and my good friend Jamey Johnson just released his Holiday EP!  Trust me, it doesn't disappoint.  Put it on and it will put you right in the Holiday Spirit!  Classic country at it's best - and nobody brings the Country better than Jamey!



And here's a #FBF for y'all!  This is Jamey, Kacey and I waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day on one of our first trips to Nashville.  Jamey took us young chickens to the Ice Extravaganza at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.  Magic!  Jamey sent me this pic - it's a pic of the magnet we had made that day! HA!


babies :)

CONGRATS Jamey!!!

Now go get your copy - and Be Merry!!

xo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment